PHOTOGRAPHER: Anna Averianova

 

ANIMAL PHOTOGRAPHER:  ANNA AVERIANOVA

I'm a member of the photography site, 500px, and today I came across an amazing photographer by the name of Anna Averianova, from Montenegro, a city in Bosnia.  I was so amazed by this photographer's work, that I had to share some of my favorite pieces by the talented photographer.  I have always had a huge respect for people that are animal photographers, especially dog photographers; how they can get them to stay in poses and sit and capture stunning works of art.  It's definitely a skill and this photographer's work is just beautiful.

Please join in me and marvel in Anna's work...



















































































WHAT DID YOU THINK OF TODAY'S FINDS?

I think Anna has an amazing talent and I highly recommend for anyone that enjoyed these photos, to follow Anna on their website and their social media accounts that will be listed below.  Be sure to share this blog article and support the arts!


ANNA AVERIANOVA'S LINKS


AND OF COURSE...

Don't forget to support The Art Collective by going to our LinkTree and see what socials we are on.  Not every platform that we used has the same content, so it is always worth following on whatever ones you use as well!

Thank you for joining me today in discovering a great talent!