Choose (LTM)

 Good evening, my beautiful monsters. 


Today, like all of you reading this, I woke up. I did not choose to wake up, it was just one of those natural, everyday miracles that get overlooked by most and appreciated by even less. However, I can choose what kind of day I wish to experience. Today I choose to be alone. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain, loneliness, focus, passion, love... I am able to mold this day that I have been given into whatever I desire it to be. To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices, decisions wether good or bad that will shape me into whoever I'm trying to be. Today I choose to feel the loneliness I have been experiencing more often these last few months, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. This freedom of choice is not exclusive to me. It's not my secret tactic. You too have this ability. And even though I spent the day in the past, it was a choice to make it a lonely experience. So go, my lovely creatures, and make today exactly what you want it to be.....