Dear Fear (Classic)

 I just wanted to let you know how much I really appreciate everything you've done for me. You've taught me so many things. You've shown me things I never thought could possibly be true. You've shown me that it was only me standing in my own way when all the time I thought it was you stopping me from chasing my dreams, or simply saying what i wanted when I needed to. You've been with me every step of the way my whole life, but now the time has come for me to let you go your own way. There are other people out there who need you much more than I do. I thank you for everything up to this point, but now it's time to say goodbye. I am letting you go. It's my time now. There's nothing left for you to show me. I am ready to face the world all on my own from here on out. I'm standing on my own two feet. I will cast you aside and be the light in this darkened world... And I will not be afraid of you anymore.....