More (IV)

                 The Shay Saga - Part IV


 Slowly she's learning that there's more to me than she previously thought. Now she's starting to see the darkness that's been hiding slightly beneath the surface, waiting to be fully unleashed, and yet... 


She doesn't deserve me. Never has. Never will. She's just a piece of trash to be tossed aside when finished with. She needs to be tied down because I don't want her filthy hands touching me. If she tries to speak, I will choke her until she learns that nothing she says matters. Especially if she tries to say no. That's when she needs a good slap. She's a piece of shit. She's lucky if I only slap her. She's just an object. A toy for my pleasure. I'll push her face into a pillow or wall because she doesn't even deserve to look at me. I will enter her when I want and in any place I want. And I know where she wants me, but she has not earned that yet. She deserves to be spit on, scratched up and made to bleed. I will pull her hair and shove my cock right down her throat until I see her eyes squeeze tight and then maybe, MAYBE I'll back out enough to allow her to breathe again. She is less than human, she is just a slave to do my bidding... 


Others will try to claim her. And sure, she'll entertain the boys for a while, but she loves to submit to my control... 


Any man can call you his girlfriend, but you will address me as Master... 


(((To anyone who reads this, if you don't understand that this is a love letter, do not comment your opinion)))