Seasons (LTM)

 Good Afternoon My Lovely Creatures...


I'm aware of the mystery around us, so I write about premonitions, my failures, coincidences, emotions, dreams, the power of nature, magic within each of you, my past, your future, success on the most basic scale... It's true that I have very little idea what I shall be writing next, but at the same time I have a powerful premonition of everything that lies ahead of me, and it scares me, but I run towards it regardless, for it's my Destiny and I shall embrace it...


When all the world appears to be in chaos, and nature itself is feeling the assault of climate change and global warming and nuclear weapons program tests and all types of accidental warfare from us, the seasons retain their essential rhythm. Yes, fall gives us a premonition of winter, but then, winter, will be forced to relent, once again, to the new beginnings of soft greens, longer light, and the sweet air of spring. The world will recover and bounce back forever. Just like we are capable of. And when we can accept these simple truths, than we can make it through the storms that lie in our paths. There's nothing that you can't do. So go be a beautiful Monster. I'll see you in my nightmares.....