Deception (LTM)

 To My Beautiful Monsters...


You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted lines. You may throw me in the very dirt, but still, like dust, I'll rise. I've realized I have to be very careful in what I say. I speak my heart out. Such honesty is not appreciated in the world today. Instead, it is twisted and distorted. As if to make me a sociopath. A sociopath is not just someone who doesn't care about human emotion. They're someone who understands people to the point that they can manipulate them to an extraordinary degree. A lot of what I say is lost in translation. Maybe I do have sociopathic tendencies. Maybe I am chaos. I accept chaos. I'm not sure wether it accepts me. When you create chaos and anarchy, ideas are turned upside down, and everybody looks at things in a different way. There is in me an anarchy and frightful disorder. This is a necessary darkness for me that is needed to create. Creating makes me die a thousand deaths, because it means making order, and my entire being rebels against order. But without it I would die, scattered to the winds amongst my enemies, which I seem to spend more time with than any friend. Only enemies speak the truth, friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty. A duty which may be admirable, but still a deception. The one charm about marriage is that it makes a life of deception absolutely necessary for both parties. The real art in pleasing is the art of deception...


The real trick is to find someone who can deceive you into being a greater version of yourself, even if you are a Monster.....