Elements (LTM)

 To My Lovely Creatures, 


The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. Into each life some rain must fall. Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. It's all really up to you to decide how much or how little this day, this moment, even this very minute means to you and how important it will be for the rest of your days. You can either feel the rain and run for shelter or you can keep it moving and embrace one of the key elements of life. Do what you feel is best for you and I will support you the same way you've supported me all along. 


We gotta learn to see the beauty in each moment of life. Everyone has different pasts and we're seeking the light. I'm here for you, not for any self centered reasons, but because existence is interdependent and we're all related. Connected in different manifestations of one single mind. You're not isolated from the world even though it feels like that sometimes. So if you need anything, I mean anything at all, I'm here for you. All you have to do is ask.....