Let Go (II)

The Shay Saga - Part II


 ..... I have to learn how to let you go. 


Sure, we're all just people, but who you are as a person holds much more meaning to me as a person. I see all kinds of people all day everyday, but when I see you, I see so much more than a person. I see beauty. I see potential. I see pain. I see determination. I see the future. I see perfection. I see something that was once broken, trying to be fixed again...


And sure, that was just a sentence, but if the words that formed that sentence were weightless, than saying anything would be easy. If words were so easy to say, I'm sure you would have mentioned Michael to me long before you realized that I knew about him. If words held no weight, then you would have not been uncomfortable when I chose my words poorly when I was around you. Words can be weapons. Words can inspire. Words can change the course of history. Words can save a life.


To me, words are the heaviest thing you can throw around.


To me, you are everything