Reborn

 Sometimes I still let my inner child out to play, until he throws a tantrum, then I put him in the corner of my mind to pout. The next sinister plot will have him in a very long time out. I've sent the previous version of me to the gallows. While I watched those feet swing to and fro, I upgraded my software to handle the robotic implementation of my brain, so now I'm aware of the new reality I find myself in. I see now that I am no longer the abandoned arthropod, weaving my wicked webs from hosts to victims. I am aware. I am alive. I have been reborn. From the fiery pits of a ceaseless existence to a beacon of light to guide those lost souls to come after me, I will show you the way...


I have walked on the path of the dead, pulled myself from the brink, and am now allowed to continue my journey to show you that anything can be done.....