Walls (LTM)

 Good evening, my Beautiful disasters. 


I have made all of you modernized technological archeologists. I am but a man...


Man is a creature who walks in two worlds and traces upon the walls of his cave the wonders and the nightmare experiences of his pilgrimage. Each status that I post is but an etch on my wall. A piece of my history. Here for you to stumble across with no intention or interest for most of you, but for some, the special few, my lovely creatures, you take a moment to read the writing on the wall and you learn something. It reaches you in different ways. It affects you. It moves you, for better or worse. And if you really knew me, you would know that if I can pull myself out of the fires that have been my existence, and that there are no limits to what you can do.....


It's late, tomorrow is upon us. Rest easy. When the Sun rises, we go to war. We will battle our former selves and be better than we've ever been. So sleep now, for when you wake, you will hear the call to arms.....