Invincible (Classic)

 I cannot die. There is nothing you can do that will ever stop my beating heart. You see, just as long as my heart still beats, blood will flow through my veins, and I will continue to live. And surely, if my heart hasn't been stopped by now, it never will. My heart must be invincible. My heart was your playground for far too long. My heart continues to beat to this day even when you took it for rides that were meant to be still my beating heart. Even when you took it on the ever so scary emotional rollercoaster, my heart still beats. And I am still here. Living. To those of you who stabbed me in the heart, right through my chest, I am here saying to you, there is still blood that courses through my veins. Some of you even stabbed my heart, not through my chest, but stabbed through my back, and yet alive I am still. My heart does bleed, but my heart does still beat. I can understand why all of you would hurt my heart, it is quite the easy target. Often times I imagine it seems as if there is a bullseye painted directly upon it. And why shouldn't you want to hurt my heart? It causes you no pain. And you see me hurt my own heart all the time, and it seems all in good fun to you. In fact, it's no fun at all. When you see me intentionally hurting my own heart, ingesting numerous poisons, inhaling many pollutions, this is not for recreational usage. In fact, it is my novacaine for my heart. I want my heart to be numb. I don't want my heart to feel the full effects of all the stabbing, pushing and pulling, twisting, and the awful kicks that lands my heart near the curb, waiting for me to come and pick it up and dust it off, as it seems that nobody else will. And yet, faithfully, my heart continues to beat. My heart seems pitiful in many ways. My heart has suffered many losses. My heart has lost so many things and people that it held so close to it. My heart has yearned to know what it must be like to have another heart nearby, pumping to the same beat, as if only one, strong heart were there. A heart is a most delicate object. It must be handled carefully, for they tend to break. My heart must be invincible, for it has been shattered many times, and with each time as I slowly gather the pieces and try to mend what was once a beautiful thing but now tainted more and more after each wound or fracture, my heart continues to beat...... 


It's silent... 


The only sound I hear is the familiar sound of my beating heart... 


I want to stop the beating more than I want to stop the bleeding. I want to remove these bandages and give my heart one last feeling of freedom before it reaches it's final beats. I don't want my heart to feel pain anymore. I want my heart to remember what it was like to beat easy and to be free. And with it's final beat, I want to tell my heart that it'll all be alright. I will lie to my heart, because I want my heart to smile one last time, before it moves on to a place where no one, not even me, can hurt it anymore. Farewell, my heart. Through everything you were there for me, even when I didn't deserve it. I should've protected you better. And for all that I've put you through or let others do to you, I truely am sorry. 


R.I.P. - My Heart